Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Onelook rhyming challenge: *sent and *ception

(Onelook rhyme challenge is where I go on to onelook.com and search for "common words" that have the same ending and use them all in a poem-like structure. Today's ending: -sent and -ception.)

You know what I resent
Is those who misrepresent
What we have sent or unsent
Represent assent that's absent
That dissent is only for the present
And that they are omnipresent
That they can charge like a wisent
But that's not the meaning of consent.

Your conception of preconception matching your reception
Is mostly misconception, leading to my perception
That you'll use deception to change my apperception
Your interception to ignite inception,
Soon losing my proprioception
Only feeling the interoception,
That intussusception of your force into my body,
Then you realize you didn't even put contraception
Turns out I'm not the exception.


No comments:

Post a Comment