Sunday, October 7, 2012

2012 Fall Update

Hello, it's David and I meed to update the blog.

So... How's it going? Are you still doing... okay.

 In fall 2012, I'll attempt to get through two reviews.

One is ApprenticeEh vlogs, from Jan 1st 2010 to Dec 31st 2011.
I'll uploading short post for every week of vlogs starting tomorrow and hopefully finishing by Dec 31st.

Another is the Is It A Good Idea to Microwave This: The Complete Series. All 300 Episodes. This will probably start next year and I will do an experiment...

I intend to write a short segment relating to the episode I review (in one sentence). It's kind of like fan-fiction and I hope this will start my writing career, how feeble it might be...

Nostalgia Critic reviews will be posted intermittently, I don't really like doing the review and I think you don't like it either. So, thanks and Check my other blogs

Korean Blog- For Korean Stuff
Nerd Blog- for quick thoughts

And here's me shaving.

No comments:

Post a Comment