Thursday, February 23, 2012

Subnormality -another 50

Comic #101- The Christmas Comic #2
Good setup, good jokes, and a great punchline. Was Zoe Muggs at the end?
Comic #102- Effects
Nice thoughts. I like that there are not nice, per say, but thoughtful. Annealise and Marie FTW!

Comic #103- Better With Cheese
I'll get one shopping mall and politics, with cheese of course.
Comic #104- There Are Two Kinds of People
Then there's me. The Public. (It's cheese and not cheese, you stupid!)
Comic #105- Sketchy Model
Full of interruptions. And Nickelback.
Comic #106- Lady of the Night
No it's not ironic, and... what's ironic?
Comic #107- The Line
I believe this is great. It's breaking the line of what comic should be. There's a complete absence of form but it's amazing.

Comic #108- One Day in the New Kingdom
Another good one. Setup was good, and the punchline was expected (if you look close enough) but nevertheless I will stop writing in this format. And the exclamation marks.
Comic #109- The Calender
That was great. It was just beautiful. That's what the comic's about.
Comic #110- Bosstravaganza
Worst boss is God then. Makes sense.

Comic #111- Sphinx X
Mail is such an annoyance. E-mail's much better.
Comic #112- Webcomic About Video Games
This is great. Samus and Laura just talking about themselves... why we don't have that in our video games?

Comic #113- The Customer on Hell
It's that devil again. What a one-shot character. I know you can't resist the band names...
Comic #114- Ode to Embarrassment
See PHG, there's nothing wrong with you. It's them. (whistles)
Comic #115- The 1st annual Awards
Oh great, another award parody. This is like all awards distilled together. Oh, it supposed to be? Oh, good one then.

Comic #116- Constellation of Trolls
A boring way of life, I say. But everyone wants to be a star, you know...
Comic #117- Neo-Nazi Time Travelers
No one think of the inflation...

Comic #118- The New Apartment
Even Mongo have a inspiring moment...
Comic #119- Illegal to be a Jerk
Unfortunately the motion violate the First amendment... unless it goes to the supreme court.
Comic #120- Associations
That's why hot girls shouldn't have a open lifestyle.

Comic #121- 1984-2009
da-duru-du-thru-thu-duru-dhu-thu-thu-du-du-du-du-dit....
Comic #122- This Apartment Earth
OH MY GOOOOD!!!!!! Sorry, I don't know what I got through.

Comic #123- Sphinx XI
"did you just determined the capital of Spain?" Best line ever.
Comic #124- Mr. Parsons
Wow, that was the most awesome angst-filled acid trip ever!
Comic #125- Down at the Beach
Annealise and PHG get along nicely, right? I heard some birds can dismantle cars, but this is...

Comic #126- The Future II
Fine self-perpetuating mess you got there...
Comic #127- If your brain was a person
Things in lowercase is for comic he's not proud of. He made some factual mistake here and there.

Comic #128- Down at the Used Car Lot
Oh, do I see a love line? Well thanks for the advice.
Comic #129- Down at the Supermarket
I see PHG, Mongo and Ethel is queuing nicely up there.
Comic #130- Sphinx XII
Seems like the blue man from before believes in free will. I'll take a hearty laugh at that.

Comic #131- World's Worst Dating Service
The black female I believe is a recurring character, yes?
Comic #132- Halloween Costumes III
The water cycle looks fun. Getting more creative idea, eh?

Comic #133- Weird?
Some say it's the best comic, but I don't know... The kids in the theater is watching 'This American Life: The Movie"
Comic #134- The judge takes the bus
This one was too critical. Some like it, though.
Comic #135- The Date From Hell
Samus's got nothing on this devil. Also, PHG cameo!

Comic #136- Shango the Atomic Cowgirl
Another forgotten anneal in History of Women
Comic #137- (why i like animals)
They don't care, that's what.

Comic #138- Christmas Eve in the Future
That might be the best story in an comic strip I ever read. Thank you.
Comic #139- Musical Wheres
First of the grand encompassing look at our culture.
Comic #140- Best Friend Forever
With friends, anything could happen! The ponies really should refocus their message...

Comic #141- Down at Table Six
I'm proud of PHG getting her life skills.

Comic #142- Shyness
Calculation of brains is measured in flops for nothing. (I know they don't but let's roll with it.)
Comic #143- Understanding Nuclear Weapons
People ranted on that one. I guess they don't want Winston to be Randall!

Comic #144- Little Signs
Annealise next meets Zoe Muggs for a nice conversation.
Comic #145- Sphinx XIII
Great to see the old sphinx is back! (PHG and Rob Zombie is appreciated, too.)
Comic #146- Too Many Supervillains
Thacter and Reagan sitting in a tree K-I-L-L-I-N-G. I don't why I did that.

Comic #147- A Glimpse
True story, and it hurts so bad... Seriously, am I mental?
Comic #148- Over at the Airport
Oh, I know you do down at something but now you do over and does that fantasy thing again. I see. (By the way, rumor comes from the 60's and it was true. But then the fricking deregulation happened and... that's why most plane-goers are liberal.)

Comic #149- Interviews
Wasn't this great? Zoe Muggs at its best.
Comic #150- Down on 16th Street
Is this heaven? Interaction are perfect, little jokes are amusing and OMG the lesson is brilliant. I have tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment