Friday, March 21, 2014

March Madness: Cloud Atlas, The Future

Welcome to an extra long section of this note/review. Personally, I think this might be my favorite part.

An Orison of Sonmi~451
This format is perfect for adaptation... it's sadness to see it... ruined? I suppose? I guess this whole thing is interesting. Whole business structure seems eschewed, though. The theme's are more concrete now.

Sloosha's Crossin' An' Ev'rythin' After
I agree on what other say about language, it's different yet not hard to read... it's like how most comedian imitate other language... It's sound Chinese, yet you understand every word they say. Very clever. The story is little interest... but the way that Zachary's son directly linked the stories was brilliant. Perhaps all stories end like this.

An Orison of Somi~451(... again.)
The story is done before and trite... I've seen great animation with the same premise, but now that I realize that all stories end with the beginning of another story... perhaps I'll check.

No comments:

Post a Comment