Friday, March 7, 2014

March Madness: Nine Planets Without Intelligent Life

Okay, today will be a short review of on of my favorite webcomics...

It's called Nine Planets Without Intelligent Life and it starts two robots in Mercury who start to go have a live a little after realizing that they are their own replacements...

It's a all-out adventure comedy going through all nine, and then eight, planets and each planet has a theme, Venus is obviously Lust and Mars is for Welfare, but other's are not so straight like Uranus with full of analysts... (okay, that was a bad joke.)

I really like how the robot stuff is understated and you're left with one of the best examination of human life I've seen without using any humans. I strongly recommend it, it's short (about a hour) and it has some amazing characters with simple yet expressive drawing style that makes it more palatable then it already is.

So check it out! I want to say more about it, but I've given way too much to read in the last week anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment